Tuesday 25 September 2012

Weather Clouth



Moving On

  • BY PARK & CUBE
  • Monday, 5 September 2011



To Londoners the weather forecast is considered as accurate as auntie's new Tarot card-reading hobby skills, and as much as I hate to say this, that perpetual uncertainty is what seems to make people hopeful.
I've had a light summer skirt I bought in Paris hanging at the edge of my wardrobe (not even inside!) waiting for a warm day, holding on to the hope that the 'sun' icon will actually fulfil itself in later in the day. Of course it doesn't, and the best bit is that they don't bother changing the icon even when it's pouring outside.
I propose they make a 'maybe' icon. London's cynicism, half of it is thanks to the weather really. So here's looking forward to colder weathers, to layering, snug knits and structured coats from Chanel. At least we know chilly winds are definitely around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment