Wednesday 19 September 2012


Fashion Style .....All people will know . Fashion Have many style just like clouth , hair , shoe , and so on. When we talk about a fashion , many peoplr know and disscus together.Our family and parents also like and know what is fashion.
This is a new fashion when I see it at a shopping center. XD       

           
















This is an example clouth fashion in Magazine.......


                              

           Charmed The Pants Off



Marian Kihogo
In my head, I like to think that this season's 'look at me' trouser trend was created with me in mind.
Think the suited numbers at Rochas, Miu Miu and Prada.  They are patterned, bold and fairly 70s-inspired. They are everything these legs of mine want to be clothed in!
I've been loving this trouser moment as quite a few of mine fit right in.
Case in point: my vintage Versace pants (seen in the above image); shiny, two tone and a party in themselves.
They are one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe and I have worn them to shreds. The older they get, the better they seem to me.
They seem most in their element clashed with other prints and in the midst of hybrid color.
There is a never a boring moment around them and I am convinced they are the life of the party.
If you don't believe me, just ask the woman on the tube who tried buying them off my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment